Happy Birthday to you, Li Ting! Got a lot of presents right. So jealous. Must remember my present on my birthday. Haha. Never mind if you never give me la. I also not every year received present one. Sorry that we didn't join in with your secondary school friends. Just that I didn't feel very well with them. Hope that doesn't spoil your day. Thanks so much that you invited me and just want to tell you Stay happy always. Must stay chio too. Haha.
Just read Chee Yew's blog. He had quarrelled with his friend X. And their friendship is gone. I believed quite a number of people had quarrelled with their friends before. But did your friendship broke or stronger than before? I hope the friendship will be stronger and not gone.
Obstacles are there for us to overcome them and it also tests who would stay by you when you are down. I really regretted what I did. I'm sorry. Now that we never contact each other again. I hope you will truly forgive me. I hate to pass by hillview as it contains our happy memories of us playing together. I miss the days when I go your house just to play. I was really very happy. Those memories will be kept deep down in my heart and I will never forget that I have a Best friends like you. Never. You are my best friend then and you are still one now. I mean it. I'm sorry.
How many sides do you think one people have? I could only think of two sides. The strong side and the weak side. Does one who appeared as strong during normal days can't have times where they are weak? Since dey are all humans, why can't they have weak side? I may appear cheerful in front of people. Maybe beneath my cheerful mask, I am lonely and sad. Shall not elaborate more. Going to sleep le. Nitez. Bye! *Ding*
Saturday, May 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment